Saturday, January 25, 2014

Introducing: Admin Nikki ^.-

Hi! ^^ I'm Admin Nikki, and I'm one of the three admins currently active on this blog =].
This will be a personal blog centered around our Asian lives and our interest in Asian culture. I'm personally new to blogging about my life -- my other blogs had focus subjects. Even so, I consider myself as the least experienced at writing in general (because Krispy blogs normally on Instagram and Cherry is a gifted writer).
I guess the Asian themed personal blog fits pretty well though, since I've identified myself as an Asian my whole life (duh) and basically everything I do or eat is considered Asian. The others can probably agree. You'll learn more about that (possibly) in the future :3.
We've been planning this for a while now, so support us, yeah?

~Nikki


Since we're posting photos from Urth, here's one of a cafe sandwich (with prosciutto ♥).

No comments:

Post a Comment