Saturday, February 22, 2014

Asian Short Film Recommendations - updated! 4/13

A few videos that I enjoyed that were produced by or starred Asians on Youtube (:

WARNING: THEY MAY MAKE YOU CRY D:





THE PRODIGAL - JUBILEE PROJECT

Honestly, I recommend all of their videos, and it was hard choosing one for this list. I thought I would put a recent video up.



THE LAST - WONGFU PRODUCTIONS

Who hasn't heard of Wongfu? If you haven't, don't worry, you're in for a treat. Again, I recommend all  of their videos ^.^



"SEK FAN" - BERNAS

This isn't a short film, it's a commercial.




MY MOTHER'S JADE - MY MOTHER'S JADE



?




DYSLEXIA - THE GRIM FILM

I recommend all their videos as well :3



GIVING IS THE BEST COMMUNICATION - TRUEMOVE H

Another commercial.



LABELS--THE ASIAN - STEVEN LIM



UPDATE 1 - 4/13



I might come back to add more in the future, but this is what I have for now! So check here from time to time. ^^

~ Nikki

1 comment:

  1. oh my god THE ONE WITH JULIR ZHAN MADE ME CRY CUZ THATS EXACTLY WHAT MY MOM WOULD DO AND DOES ; - ;

    ReplyDelete