Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cherry's Hauls~

Hello, everyone :)!
Lately we've been having a lot of food posts, huh? Did they make you hungry? Well, we're going to change paths a bit today. I'll be making a super quick post about a haul I just made a couple days ago!

Let's start, shall we :D?

From Bath and Body Works


Personally, when it comes to candles, I would rather buy small ones because I often get tired of something once I have it around for too long, so I stuck to these little guys. As you can probably tell, I love sugary, sweet scents (and they surprisingly don't make me hungry!). But I also decided to try out a more tropical scent ("Coconut Leaves") as this is a new line they started selling recently. I've tried out each of them once so far, and although it takes a while for the scent to fill up the room, they're absolutely amazing!


The last two things I got from Bath and Body Works were the "Beautiful Day" mini body spray and lotion. It has just enough of a floral and sweet, sugary smell to suit my... taste(?). I decided to get these mini sizes because I'm about to travel very often in a few weeks, and I know I won't want to drag around giant bottles of perfume and lotion, so I picked these up just to make traveling with my favorite scent easier!

Next, I went to the Bobbi Brown stall/cubicle/area in Nordstrom:

Reason behind this purchase? Simply because I was in dire need of a new concealer (break outs are my worst enemy), and my previous concealer wasn't cooperating with my combination skin ><! If you'd like a review on this, leave a comment down below :)!

Lastly, I stopped by Abercrombie & Fitch (on a last minute whim)

I have some negative feelings toward that controversial statement released by the CEO, but their clothing is still great quality, and sometimes have fairly unique styles. I won't let negative statements steer me away from high quality clothes.


I love Abercrombie's summer dresses, mostly because they're probably the only ones that don't look like giant, long bags on my body and actually fit. And since the only summer dresses I have are in my bad luck colors of the year (feng shui for the win...), I decided to get this cute, little sundress (my pictures do these pieces no justice... not my forte hahaha).


Last but not least, I got a denim jacket and a blue circle skirt. Reasons? Denim jackets are so diverse and I've been wanting one for who knows how long! Caught sight of this little one and thought it was absolutely perfect. For the circle skirt, I've had an obsession with circle skirts for quite a while (even though I only have one because most circle skirts are too big for me ><), and the soft, almost velvety texture really drew me in.

That's about it for this times haul! If you have any questions or comments, leave them down below in the comment section. Thank you so much for reading, loves :) Hope you liked this post, and I'll see you all next time!
~Cherry


No comments:

Post a Comment