Saturday, February 8, 2014

Nikki's Food Posts


Yep. Another hot pot restaurant!

Located just a few minutes away from Boiling Point is Jazz Cat, Krispy and my favorite restaurant.
I have to start out this blog post by saying that they have great customer service. The people are nice and the environment is good. 

The food is delicious.

I recommend the spicy miso hot pot. It's not too spicy (like Boiling Point's Taiwanese Spicy >.<), so I still recommend trying it even if you can't take too much spice. The picture above shows the spicy house special, which is a seafood base. Krispy usually gets Korean Kimchi.

If you like meat and not vegetables, I recommend getting the T-rex, in which they give you more meat and less vegetables. And if you don't like rice, get the extra cellophane noodles for a few extra cents. I also recommend getting the squid ball appetizer :3.

Location: 121 E Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776

~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment