Saturday, February 15, 2014

SPICA ~ a tribute

SPICA is my favorite girl group. So, warning -- this will be biased. Their new MV deserves a lot more views than it currently has. I mean, the teaser has 6 million+ views and the MV has less than a million. How does that work? I don't understand -.-".
Back to the tribute.
I'll just be posting videos about why I like them. And maybe you'll start liking them, too. ^^


Their vocals are amazing! Even Juhyun, their rapper, has a pleasant voice. Below is a video of them singing "You Don't Love Me" on a radio station. No autotune. Credits to PDK MR Removed Official Channel. 


Surprised? I was, too, when I heard it. Sure, their choreography may not be as complex, but their singing asdfghjkl. I personally first found them singing "Cups" from Pitch Perfect. 

 

And individually....


 

If you've ever watched their variety show, you'd know that they walked miles up a mountain in heels, because Hyori told them to, only to find that Hyori was no longer waiting for them. Sure, it may have been variety, but still. They climbed the mountain :P (ahem, metaphor, referring to fans).
Anyway, I hope you guys will consider watching these videos :3
As always, thanks for reading!

~ Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment