Monday, March 10, 2014

Cherry's Hauls~

Why hello there! I'm Cherry and after a week away from "3 Cups of Tea," I'm back with another haul post! These items were purchased over a stretch of time, and I decided to just couple them together in a quick haul post.

Makeup

The first items I have here are both from a little Asian makeup store at a local mall. The brand is "It's Skin" and I believe that most of their makeup consists of more natural colors. I decided to try out their eyebrow pencil (which is actually more of a roll out gel) because I've almost finished the one I have, and also because I've never tried an eyebrow pencil that's of a gel texture. I also picked up a lavender blush, which, for any of you who may not know, is quite popular this year as opposed to last year's orange/coral :)


At a different, small makeup store, I purchased a pair of mismatched earrings; one side is a star while the other is a crescent moon. They're gold in color, are made of sterling silver, and have small rhinestones to decorate. And, because I'm such a makeup addict, I also picked up a piece of makeup: the Etude House Tear Drop Liner in White Tear.


Clothes

I finally bought my first pair of high-waisted shorts from Nordstrom! It's definitely a bit pricey, but the quality is worth it. I also bought a few cropped long sleeves, both from Forever 21. The "ROOKIE" long sleeve has a thicker material better suited for early spring, while the white and black long sleeve has sheer black sleeves and is made of thinner material, better for late spring to early summer.


Also from Forever 21, I bought a black and white, floral sundress that has little brassy gold colored buttons in the front (hard to see in the picture) and a fake leather, thin brown belt. The last piece I got was the "BORED OF YOU" sleeveless top. It's not cropped, but has an uneven hem at the bottom. As you can tell, I'm already diving into spring and early summer shopping :P


Shoes

Recently, my mind has been filled with outfit ideas that happen to include combat boots. Having never owned a pair, I went to the mall to check some out. On my first visit, I was completely taken by this pair of black, Steve Maddens. I didn't buy them the first time, as I didn't know whether I should really be buying them at the end of winter in California. Before my second visit, I remembered that I was going to the east coast for spring break (where it's frigid cold) and needed a pair of boots. Plus, there would be a number of chances for me to wear them in the spring anyway, considering how awfully bipolar the weather has been lately. So, on my second visit, I purchased these amazing boots~


And that is the conclusion to my collective haul! Hope you enjoyed my post, and thank you so much for reading. If you have any comments, feel free to leave them down below :) I have a second post coming up this week in which I partnered up with Krispy, so please look forward to that! I'll see you all soon ^^.
~Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment