Sunday, March 2, 2014

Krispy / Nikki's Song Recommendations!

Hey everyone! :D
It's Nikki and Krispy here, posting a new blog post :)
Let's take a break from all the food posts, shall we? 

♪♫ So here is some of our favorite songs from our personal playlists. Enjoy!! ♪♫

1. 이런 법이 어딨어 How Can be This - Ailee



For Krispy's first song, it's Ailee's "How Can Be This". Don't be decieved by the Engrish title; it's an amazingly beautiful song. 
At first it sounds a bit hollow and can take time to get used to, but it really does grow on you.
It has a smooth, ballad type feel with a steady beat in the background.
It's a really soothing song that I listen to often.
Ailee never fails to amaze me with her voice! :D 
Buy it in the iTunes Store/Samsung Music app for $1.29~

2. Fly- unreleased song by 3rd Degree


(Side note from Krispy: This song is a joke.) 

A song that brings back memories. Krispy often tears up after listening to the high notes. Great songwriting and singing. It is definitely the best song on this list and is recommended by both Nikki and Krispy. Brian, a member of 3rd degree, is currently training with JYP and will debut in 5live.

(Other side note from Krispy: this song hurts my whole soul. Sorry, Brian.) (And everyone else.)

3.) I Was Here - Beyoncé


One of Queen Bey's most amazing songs. One of millions, of course.

"I Was Here" is an amazing song that is sung by none other than the world's best herself- Sasha Fierce. ;) 
(Krispy (me) idolizes Beyoncé to the highest degree of idolization.)

This is, in my opinion, one of Beyoncé's most touching and inspirational songs.
The lyrics are beautiful, the tune is so soothing, and everything about it is powerful and is actually very motivational.

She did one performance of this song at the Humanitarian's Festival. (It is on VEVO.) Check it out! :D 
I love this song so much and if you haven't heard it, you're missing out. 

4. We're My OTP - Troye Sivan


Nikki's reccomendation. 
A pretty clever song, in my opinion. It'll probably get stuck in your head after listening to it once. 
"Troye Sivan is cute. The song is cute. If you like someone from the internet, this is your kind of song." Quote by Krispy.

(Nikki is in love with Troye Sivan, btw. Troyler, anyone? ;) )

5. 아이돌 하기 싫어 Don't Want to be an Idol - VIXX


This is hands down one of my favorite songs of all time.
I love the meaning behind the lyrics, and I love how they let Ken express his feelings through a song.
Although I was of course a bit heartbroken, given Ken is my (Krispy's) bias, I couldn't help but lose that feeling and feel sadness for his broken love instead.
The song is basically Ken's way of saying, "I love being a singer, but I had to break up my love for this. When this is all over, I'll come back to you, and love you the way I couldn't before."

It's really so bittersweet.
It's a ballad, softbeat type song, and it's sung by both Leo and Ken (vocal line). 

I love this song, in all aspects :) 
I hope you guys can listen to it~ Maybe you'll love it as much as I do! ^^*

6. 摘下一万颗星星 - Timez


Nikki's recommendation.
My first song recommention that was officially released. 
The song is also known as Take Off a Thousand Stars. This is one of my personal favorite Chinese songs. Timez is a Chinese-Korean group with four Chinese members and two Korean members. 摘下一万颗星星 is a beautiful song for Chinese speakers and non Chinese speakers alike. 

7. 없구나 LONELY - B1A4



Our Last Song Reccomendation is Lonely by B1A4 (BIlaSa) .

I love this song :) It's so cute and sweet, and it reminds me of some R&B that I've heard. They have very pleasant voices and frankly they are all adorable beyond belief. 
The music video makes me feel all those feels man.
(I bias CNU keke.) 


Well, that's all for this post! :D 
I'm Krispy here and I'm gonna wrap this up.
Hope you guys agreed with our reccomendations, and if you don't, recommend any songs in the comments below! :) 

Bye, everyone! Have a great week! 

- Nikki and Krispy \ ( • w • ) /♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment